How do I use my Gift Card in the Online Shop and adidas app?
An adidas Gift Card is a payment option which you apply in the payments steps:
How to use Gift Card online:
1. Have you found your amazing new gear? Then proceed to the checkout and enter your delivery details, select delivery method and proceed to payment.
2. Select ‘Gift Card’ as your payment method.
You need to enter:
- your 19-digit gift card number (for physical gift cards, this can be found on the back of your card)
- your 4-digit security code (for physical gift cards, this can be found on the back of your card)
- and select possibly an additional payment method (only if the total purchase amount exceeds the balance on your card).
3. Click the ‘Order now’ button to place your order.
Done! The remaining value of the gift card can be seen on the invoice.
Keep in mind the Gift Card:
- Cannot be returned
- Cannot be exchanged for cash
- Cannot be used to purchase another gift card
- Cannot be purchased with a discount
- Can have a value of between 20£ and 250£
- You can use a max of 10 gift cards per transaction.
- adidas gift card and refund e-gift card are immediately activated, so the card can be used right away
- If you return an article paid with a gift card, you will be refunded with a new gift card
Forgot your pin?
An automated pin reset, unfortunately, isn't possible - but we are able to look up the transaction. We won't see your PIN details, but we can resend the email that holds the gift card details to the email address of the purchase.
DID YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL?
STILL CAN'T FIND YOUR ANSWER?
ASK OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mon - Fri : 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sat - Sun : 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM