Whether you’re a seasoned runner with designs on dominating the track, or an enthused amateur finding your feet on the street, our selection of men’s running shoes empower you to run fast, confident and true. With technical design that intelligently supports every running style, our selection will help you reach your goals.
Choosing the best men’s running shoes
1. To start, consider the surface that you will be running on. Roads, tracks and trails all require different types of grip and cushioning. The type of running that you do and the frequency of your runs will also play a part in choosing your best men’s running shoes. So whether you’re preparing for a marathon, entering running competitions, or are a casual once-a-week runner, adidas have the ideal running shoes made especially for your needs.
2. A professional evaluation for your running style will determine whether you run with underpronation, overpronation or neutral feet. Once you have this established, you’ll be able to select a pair of men’s stability running shoes or men’s running shoes for overpronation to ensure maximum performance if your feet need it.
3. Take your current weight into account when selecting the cushioning of your men’s running shoes, as it will affect the way your feet connect to the ground. And when trying them on, consider going half a size larger as feet generally expand during any sports activity. Before taking your new men’s running shoes for a spin, it’s important to wear them in for a couple of days.
4. Make sure you don’t use the same pair of running shoes for too long. Even though they will look new for a long time, regular running shoes should only be worn for about 400 to 600 km. And if you’re a regular runner, ensure you have multiple pairs of shoes that you can rotate through to help prevent injuries.
5. The perfect running trainer is a deeply personal thing. It must be tailored to you in terms of size, and designed to complement the shape of your foot and the way you run. Explore the variations of cushioning, support and stability to ensure comfort and performance.
Tailor to your style
Every running style is unique, and we create shoes with this in mind. Find the shoe that’s right for you. If you’re a neutral runner who doesn’t pronate, get the most out of your run with maximum cushioning and standard stability. Stable runners keep balanced on every stride. Natural runners are enhanced with shoes that wrap around your foot like a second skin.
As much as running style matters, so does experience. If you’re used to running in cushioned shoes, you shouldn’t switch up your style to a lighter model just before a marathon. If you’re a beginner, there are shoes designed specifically for you.
Take it off road
Running shoes made specifically for your kind of run are the way forward. The adidas Trail selection will prepare you to conquer the off road with extra grip, maximum stability and comfortable cushioning.
Very, very comfortable shoes. Reasonably light weight.
V light, comfortable fit, great sole, look great. Wear them in the gym all day.
amazing pair, looks great and very comfortable. very good value indeed
Comfortable. Minty fresh design. Nice that they can be worn without laces.
I tried these on in a local running store as I had seen reviews about the comfort, I must say for long runs there are definitely my go to trainer. Just looking at buying another pair, the only downside being the cost but the quality and comfort justifies the purchase for me.
They are extremely comfortable and I love the prime nit
So i wanted a light weight shoe to wear to the gym, the ultraboost is perfect very comfy shoes and nice lightweight slim shoe and well they look good
The shoe felt extremely lightweight;, the cushioning was durable and strong, yet forgiving; and best of all the patterning was even quite eye-catching.
Version 3' PK is thinner but more stretchy and durable. Better in my opinion than previous versions.
Comfortable shoes, I ordered the sizes with help of size chart but little bit too long, to be used on adapted ground, the grren color of the sole could be better green
Coolest trainers ever. Comfort and light. Sleek and stylish
Comfortable and good choice for running and training
The Ultra Boost for me is the most comfortable shoe I have worn for many years. Looks great too!
the softness of the fabrics used for this shoes is wonderful!
The most confortable shoes from years... Boost is better technology in sneakers world
Sooo comfortable. Breathable and light weight material
The ultra boost is very comfortable, the appearance is so cool it is very soft.
very nice shoes light and comfortabel. Good qality
Wonderfully Comfortable shoes. In my opinion the best purchase I have ever mad
Very comfortable, extra grippy soles so great for running off road. Colour is a bit darker than the picture on website, very dark navy, almost black
Comfiest shoes I've ever worn! Ultra boost look amazing, feel amazing and we just all round amazing!
Fit is for me a little snug so I had a uk 9.5 instead of my usual 9, the cushioning is fantastic especially on the heel , the midsole is plush and definitely springy . The shoes are very comfortable and very well ventilated. A negative is the poor finishing of the tongue at the sides, not what I'm used to with Adidas
Very comfy a very good shoe I will reccomend to anyone
Great training Shoe. Have been wearing in gym mostly doing all types of training weather it be running or weights it has been supportive and comfortable throughout, highly recommend
I found the boost to be one of the best running shoes I have purchased