Ultraboost Laceless Shoes
Neutral running shoes without laces for natural foot movement.
Redefine running in Ultraboost Laceless Shoes.
Made using motion capture technology, these men's running shoes take the popular sock-like fit design of the Ultraboost series and remove the laces for an adaptive fit. A forged band at the midfoot helps lock your foot in for a stable stride, while Boost powers every step. A super grippy outsole provides exceptional traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Forged upper offers zoned areas of support and stretch to help ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move
- Designed using ARAMIS insights for an improved fit; Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Product code: CP9252
- Product colour: Trace Cargo/Trace Cargo/Core Black