Samoa Vintage Shoes
An updated version of the popular '80s trainers, made of premium suede.
The Samoa first gained popularity during the '80s as a high-performing trainer. Since then, it's built a following on the streets. These shoes boast a premium suede upper and all the classic trims. The gum rubber outsole features a toe bumper and Trefoils on the tread for an authentic look.
- Suede upper with synthetic 3-Stripes
- Rubber toe bumper
- Contrast Trefoil logos on tongue label and heel tab
- Comfortable textile lining
- Die-cut EVA midsole
- Gum rubber outsole
- Leather and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: BY4132
- Product colour: Beige/Trace Khaki/Chalk White/Gum