How do I stop receiving newsletters or other marketing emails?
You can unsubscribe from newsletters by adjusting your preferences in your user account. Or you can unsubscribe on marketing emails themselves.
- Log into your account.
- Go to ‘Your Preferences’.
- Update your preferences and click ‘Save’.
- Click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter or marketing email that you want to unsubscribe from.
- Check the confirmation box to unsubscribe.
- Click ‘Update Preferences’.
adidas and CONFIRMED app:
1. Go to your profile via the navigation bar
2. From there go to 'Settings'
3. Simply deselect push notifications or deselect only newsletter notifications
As an alternative you can also block push notifications in settings on your iOS or Android phone.
You will then be unsubscribed from the newsletter or marketing email. It can take up to a week for your request to be processed, so you may still receive newsletters or marketing emails during the week after you submitted your request.
DID YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL?
STILL CAN'T FIND YOUR ANSWER?
ASK OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mon - Fri : 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sat - Sun : 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM