Women's Energy Boost Shoes
You put a lot of energy into your run, and the women's adidas Energy Boost shoes give some of it back. Designed with an energy-returning boost™ foam midsole, these running shoes feature a techfit™ upper and the TORSION® SYSTEM for support.
- Weight: 240g
- techfit™ technology for lightweight and flexible upper support
- Flexible textile upper with welded synthetic overlays for support and stability
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- boost™'s energy-returning midsole keeps every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy; External heel counter for maximal heel fit and running comfort; miCoach®-compatible
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
Endless energy: The new BOOST™ foam with its unique energy capsules features a magical combination of functional benefits: Unlike any other foam it gives a soft and springy cushioning and feels ‘alive’. It energizes your running stride for more efficiency independent from the temperature and ensures maximum comfort.
ADIWEAR™ is an extremely durable, non-marking rubber used for adidas sport shoe outsoles in high abrasion areas to avoid early wear and tear.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The all TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
adidas TECHFIT™ is a multi sports compression apparel range for performance enhancement. It offers the right compression product for Competition, Preparation and Recovery.