Men's Terrex Fast R Mid GTX
Move fast on the mountain in the very lightweight, athletic men's adidas Terrex Fast R Mid GTX shoes. They have a TRAXION™ outsole with Continental™ rubber for optimal wet and dry grip. A mid-cut height with a low-to-the-ground construction supported by a 3D FORMOTION™ unit that ensures great stability on rough terrain.
- Weight: 425 gr (per shoe in size UK 8.5)
- Outdoor-specific FORMOTION™ unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort
- High-abrasion mesh and synthetic upper materials for breathability and durability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- OrthoLite anti-microbial moisture-wicking sockliner
- TRAXION™ outsole provides the best grip and agility during fast activities; Continental™ rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions.
An outsole cleat design that provides maximum grip in all directions without excessive pressure points on the foot.
The new CONTINENTAL rubber compound offers better incline traction and better traction in wet conditions. Compared to any competitor, Continental rubber is the industry leading traction with better grip in the wet than competitors grip in dry and at the same time offering enhanced performance in any weather and on any terrain. depending on the running shoe Continental rubber is implemented on various parts of the outsole.
An insole material constructed of an open cell polyurethane foam. OrthoLite® insoles are highly breathable, long lasting and fight against the presence of fungus, bacteria and odor.