Men's Supernova Riot 5 Shoes
These men's adidas Supernova Riot 5 shoes bring a lightweight and high-tech experience to trail running. The shoes feature GEOFIT™ construction that gives anatomically correct comfort, and a Continental™ Rubber outsole that grips the ground in wet conditions.
- Weight: 348 g (size UK 8.5)
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Stitched-on microsuede overlays for fit and support; ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; GEOFIT™ construction for anatomical fit and comfort
- TORSION® provides adaptive midfoot support; Moulded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; PRO-MODERATOR™ medial support device prevents overpronation; miCoach® compatible
- TRAXION® outsole for maximum grip in all directions; Continental™ Rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
FORMOTION® road is a freely moving heel system that is de-coupled allowing to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION® beneath you feet. FORMOTION® is a freely moving heel system that is de-coupled allowing to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION® beneath you feet. FORMOTION® Trail is specifically designed to run on your favorite trail and rough terrain. It provides unsurpassed control and adaptation. FORMOTION® Road is specifically designed to on asphalt and smooth surfaces.It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.
An outsole cleat design that provides maximum grip in all directions without excessive pressure points on the foot.
GEOFIT™ enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatomically correct areas. You will feel a snug fit, increased comfort and an enhanced sense of security and stability.
The new CONTINENTAL rubber compound offers better incline traction and better traction in wet conditions. Compared to any competitor, Continental rubber is the industry leading traction with better grip in the wet than competitors grip in dry and at the same time offering enhanced performance in any weather and on any terrain. depending on the running shoe Continental rubber is implemented on various parts of the outsole.
miCoach SPEED_CELL™ to enable you to measure your performance metrics. It measures 4 key performance metrics: distance, speed, speed zones, number of sprints.